The TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic A-scan Thicknessgauge provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution andpenetration requirements.
The TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic A-scan Thicknessgauge's ability to use a variety of single element transducers forspecific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tipsfor metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area onthin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications)makes it the perfect flexibel tool for very precise and delicatemeasurements. The adjustable resolution settings add to the PVXsflexibilty.
The selectable viewing options provide the userwith additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/-Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
The time based B-Scan feature displays a crosssection of the test material. Displays the profile of the oppositesurface of the material.
The high speed scan feature speeds up theinspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Removetransducer from the test material and display the minimum measurementscanned.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- The TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic A-scan Thickness gauge is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- The high speed scan feature
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- CE Certified
- 2 year limited warranty
- The TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic A-scan Thickness gauge comes complete with our Windows PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units and 0.01 or 0.001 in mm units
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- 1/4" 15MHz Delay Line Probe p/n T-481-5507 also available when pencil probe is not needed. Specify TI-PVX-5507 to order as complete kit with this probe
- Includes NIST traceable calibration certificate
|Rangein Steel||Interface-EchoMode: Steel 0.05 1.0 in (1.27mm - 25.4mm). Plastics from.005in. (127mm).|
Echo-Echo Mode: Steel .006in -.500in(.15mm - 12.7mm).
Pulse-Echo Contact Mode: Steel.040in - 10.0in (1mm - 254mm). Plastics from .010in (.254mm).
Echo-Echo Contact mode: Steelthru-paint .100in - 3.0in (2.54mm - 76.2mm).
|Resolution||(selectable) +/- .001in (0.01 mm),or +/- .0001in - (.001mm). |
|VelocityRange||.0492 to .3936in./ms |
1250 to 9999 meters/sec
|Units||English & Metric |
|Memory||16 megabitnon-volatile ram. |
|Data Logger||12,000 readings and waveforms (alphanumeric storage). |
|Display||1/8 in. VGAgrayscale display |
|Setups||16 factory and 48 user-definedsetups. |
|DisplayViews||A-Scan Rectified +/- (half wave view) RF (full waveform view)|
B-Scan Time based cross sectionview. Display speed of 15 secs per screen.
Large Digits Standard thicknessview. Digit Height: 0.400 in (10mm).
Scan Bar 6 readings per second.Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
Repeatability Bar Graph Bar graphindicates stability of reading.
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AAcells |
|BatteryLife||Typically operatesfor 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad |
|Power off||Auto power off if idle 5 min. |
|OperatingTemperature||-14 to140F (-10 to 60C). |
|Size||2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm). |
|Weight||0.4 kg (0.9 lbs ) |
|Warranty||Gauge: 2 Years|
Probe: 90 Days
The TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic A-scanThickness gauge is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge,3/16" 10Mhz transducer, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries,NIST Calibration Certificate, data transfer software, serial outputcable and Operating Instruction Manual - all in a foam-fitted carryingcase.
- Used to create an ultrasonic coupling between the probe and material to be measured
- 12 oz Bottle